Wenhe

Potentially, mass spectrometry in combination with electron capture
dissociation and/or collision-induced dissociation might be helpful. See doi:
10.1007/s13361-013-0662-5.

Best wishes,

Klaus

Dr. Klaus Fütterer
Deputy Head of School
Undergraduate Admissions
Room 717, Biosciences Tower

School of Biosciences             P: +44-(0)-121-414 5895
University of Birmingham                  E: k.futte...@bham.ac.uk
Edgbaston                                      T: @KFbrumbio
Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK           W: http://tinyurl.com/futterer-lab