If you feed it into REFMAC with  review restraints mode - it will create a
bond between two atoms within bonding distance and write a LINKR record
into the output PDB.

You can then use that coordinate file and the LINK dictionary to refine the
model

There are other ways using the up-to-the-moment COOT.

Eleanor Dodson