Dear Stefan,

     Thank you for your message. I am sure that we will figure out
what caused the spurious results described by Pierre, now that we know
about them ;-) .

     Perhaps my reaction to your message was a little too loaded with
tension, and if so I regret it. The fact is that we are encountering
much "mental viscosity" in our discussions about a simple framework
for anisotropic statistics, which makes it hard not to become a bit
defensive at times.

     It was nice to read that your ContaMiner server is so highly
appreciated!

     With best wishes,

          Gerard.