I would try your local bioinformatician (or a remote one if there isn't
any one local).

With the sequence in the mail, I could have given it a shot...

Gert

On 12/6/2017 3:14 PM, zheng zhou wrote:
Dear CCP4 community,

Sorry for the off-topic question. I am trying to design constructs for
structure studies. It only has a homolog structure in PDB with
sequence identity ~20%. When I blast against PDB sequence, there are
quite a few motif hits (30~40aa, identity 40~50%). Any prediction
tools utilize this information?

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Best,

Zheng

Het Radboudumc staat geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel in het
handelsregister onder nummer 41055629.
The Radboud university medical center is listed in the Commercial Register of
the Chamber of Commerce under file number 41055629.