Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] Im Auftrag von Smith Liu
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Dezember 2017 14:16
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ccp4bb] coordinate transformation

Dear All,

If I have a set of PDB with the corresponding density map, after I transform
the PDB based on the suggestion of everybody, is any way to transform the map
so that the map will be fit with the transformed PDB?

Smith

At 2017-12-18 18:39:34, "Eleanor Dodson"
<0000176a9d5ebad7-dmarc-requ...@jiscmail.ac.uk<mailto:0000176a9d5ebad7-dmarc-requ...@jiscmail.ac.uk>>
 wrote:

I showed you pdbset ..
Find the centre of mass for your assembly.
Move it where you will
pdbset xyzin mow.pdb
end
Find  CoM 0.7 1.3 -0.2
Hmm - a little thought - centre at 1 -1 0   say
pdbset yzin now.pdb xyzout changed.pdb
symgen x , y-2, z
end
New CoM  0.7 -0.7  -0.2
Eleanor

On 18 December 2017 at 00:19, Edward A. Berry