Dear all,

Although I normally use Linux for all my work with CCP4i2, I now use the
Windows because of a workshop I will be giving. Here the audience is using
Windows almost exclusively, therefore I chose to adapt to it.

After using the xia2/DIALS pipeline I wanted to use the
dials.reciprocal_lattice_viewer which, fortunately, worked absolutely fine
(truly an amazing tool). I had to use the CCP4 console to make the
dials-commands work. When I tried to apply the same method for the
dials.image_viewer, it did not work. This is the console error message:
https://pastebin.com/JNGRmu7G

Which ends with:
1.  WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified:
'c:\\ccp4-7\\7.0\\lib\\checkout\\cctbx-phaser\\cctbx_project\\rstbx\\slip_viewer/*.*'
My slip_viewer is located in this directory by default:
'C:\CCP4-7\7.0\lib\py2\site-packages\cctbx_project\rstbx\slip_viewer'

For me, the checkout folder in lib does not even exist. Any ideas to get around
this problem?

I am running CCP4i2 7.0.051 on Windows 7 (64 bit), but this error was also
present on CCP4i2 7.0.051 on Windows 10 (64 bit).

All the best,

Rens de Vries