Dear Madhurina,

we answered this question offline, but as it may be of more general
interest I wanted to comment on the problem, which was happening with an
old ccp4 release. Arcimboldo was in the menu of the Windows interface while
there is no Windows version for any of the arcimboldo programs. It is good
to update as it eliminates known problems like this and anyway programs are
getting better all the time.
In any case, a log file and .html output will be produced straightaway,
reporting on the outcome of checks for compatibility of the version with
phaser and shelxe as well as the soundness of the input. The .html file
will be updated as the job proceeds if the program is running. Time will
depend on the hardware and parameterization but the case described should
take less than two hours.

Best wishes,

Claudia Millán

Claudia Millán (cmn...@ibmb.csic.es)

Crystallographic Methods Group

http://chango.ibmb.csic.es

Institut de Biologia Molecular de Barcelona (IBMB-CSIC)

Barcelona, Spain

LinkedIn: es.linkedin.com/in/claudiamillan/
<http://es.linkedin.com/pub/claudia-mill%C3%A1n/60/a76/821/>

ResearchGate:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Claudia_Millan?ev=hdr_xprf

Twiiter: https://twitter.com/cheshireminima