Dear all,

Registration for the European Crystallographic Computing Forum is open:

https://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry/ecacomsig/mieres.html

A poster for print can be downloaded here:
https://we.tl/CyPFzYvorG Spread the word!

The Forum will be held in Mieres, Spain, 18th - 22nd August 2018 (preceding the ECM). We invite both beginners (from graduate level) and experienced software developers from all crystallographic disciplines. Participants can bring their own software development project to work on it in teams, interspersed with tutorials and lectures. There will be opportunity to exchange and connect with other crystallographic software developers.

The registration fee (360 €) includes: accommodation (4 nights), full board and refreshments and transfer to the ECM. We offer childcare and family rooms. Bursaries are available.

We hope to see you there!

The Organisers
Andrea Thorn, Harry Powell, Laura Roces Fernandez

We would like to thank our kind sponsors!
 - CCP4 - Dectris - Rigaku - Bruker -

--

Dr. Andrea Thorn
Secretary ECA Special Interest Group 9 (Crystallographic Computing)