Dear all,

we have an opening for a 4-year PhD student position in our  lab in Oulu
(Finland), and we are looking for good candidates (see link below). The project
deals with structure-function analyses of mutations in several proteins linked
to human peripheral neuropathies (Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease). The position
can be filled at the beginning of September 2018.

More information can be found at:
https://rekry.saima.fi/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=1&id=00005482&lang=en

<https://rekry.saima.fi/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=1&id=00005482&lang=en>

Informal queries by email are welcome, but the application must be made through
the application system described in the link above. Applications sent by email
will not be taken into account in the evaluation.

Best regards,
Petri

Petri Kursula
----------
Professor
Department of Biomedicine
University of Bergen, Norway
http://www.uib.no/en/rg/petrikursula
<http://www.uib.no/en/persons/Petri.Kursula>
petri.kurs...@uib.no <mailto:petri.kurs...@biomed.uib.no>
Group Leader, Adjunct Professor
Faculty of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine
University of Oulu, Finland