Dear Rafal et al,

With some help from Kay I think that I could find out what is happening
here. SHELXT finds the space group Ibca and solves the structure easily
with default parameters but has difficulty in assigning the elements
because it was not expecting arsenic (!). The data are not very good but
it appears to be a cacodylate with five molecules in the asymmetric unit
and an unknown cation (K gave the best results). I could not find the
structure in the COD. I will send you the atom coordinates in a separate
file but the data would never get through CIFCheck (which you would need
to publish it in Acta E.).

Best wishes, George