Hi Philippe,

The affinity was measured by SPR where we immobilized the protein on the chip.
One thing I forgot to mention is that the association rate (kon) shown in SPR
experiment for this compound is faster (>10-fold faster) compared to other
analogues with similar koff. There is a pi-pi interaction between the scaffold
structure and the protein (tyrosine ring). Is it possible that the hydrophobic
substituent could facilitate the formation of this pi-pi interaction but not
necessary to involve in the interaction? Thanks.

Kind regards,
Wenhe