Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for enthusiastic scientists interested in membrane proteins to
join our multi-disciplinary team at the Structural Genomics Consortium Oxford.

We are working in close collaboration with several pharma partners and combine
X-ray crystallography, single-particle cryo-electron microscopy and biophysical
assays to understand the structure and function of human membrane proteins,
including ion channels, transporters and enzymes.

The SGC has state-of-the-art facilities for high-throughput cloning, protein
production, crystallization and regular access to the I24 microfocus beamline
at Diamond Lightsource on Harwell Oxford Campus. Accessible cryo-EM facilities
with several K2- or Falcon III-equipped Titan Krios, Talos Arctica and Glacios
microscopes include the closely located Oxford Particle Imaging Centre (OPIC),
the Central Oxford Structural Molecular Imaging Centre (COSMIC), and the
Electron Bio-Imaging Centre (eBIC) on Harwell Campus.

We currently have two job opportunities:

Postdoc position (application deadline: June 13):

https://www.thesgc.org/careers/oxford/sgc-oxford-postdoctoral-scientist-%E2%80%93-membrane-protein-structure-and-function-group-0

Research Assistant position (application deadline: June 11):

https://www.thesgc.org/careers/oxford/sgc-oxford-research-assistant-membrane-proteins

For more information please visit: https://www.thesgc.org/groupprofile/15094

https://www.thesgc.org/node/9500

or email me: katharina.du...@sgc.ox.ac.uk

We are looking forward to receive your application !

Katharina

--
Katharina Duerr, PhD
Group Leader