Since neither I nor my university can afford Elsevier journals, I have no access to papers published in them. In view of their excessive profits, for some years I have not submitted papers to them and have declined all requests to referee for them. If everyone did that, they might reconsider their approach. I am not an Apple fan either - I use a more reasonably priced native Linux laptop - but have to give Apple credit for innovation.

George