Hi Amala,

Depending on the resin you used there may be a conflict with BME and also
50 mM TRIS may be too much at the pH 7.5. Easy to test: use HEPES pH 7.5
and TCEP instead of BME, or use 30 mM TRIS at pH 8.0

Alternatively your protein is aggregated and does not bind well...

Artem

- Cosmic Cats approve of this message