Dear Mariana,

I sugest to contact the I24 microfocus beamline at Diamond Light Source
(https://www.diamond.ac.uk/Instruments/Mx/I24.html)

Best regards,
Isabel

Isabel Moraes, PhD
Principal Research Scientist - Structural Biology
National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
Hampton Rd | Teddington | Middlesex | TW11 0LW

On 5 Oct 2018, at 14:35, Mariana Morais