Hello,

You may check CombiPuck kit Mitegen website
https://www.mitegen.com/?s=combipuck+kit
<https://www.mitegen.com/?s=combipuck+kit>
https://www.mitegen.com/product/combipuck-system/
<https://www.mitegen.com/product/combipuck-system/>
which may hold 16 cryo vials with crystal pins. The kit includes CombiPuck and
related handling tools. This CombiPuck can be used in any sample changer at the
synchrotron beamlines where Unipuck base is used because both pucks share the
same size/kind of the puck base.  The CombiPuck may fit into the regular
shipping dewar up to 5 pucks (80 crystals). The CombiPuck kit also provides the
LN2 storage dewar canister for prefrozen crystals in the puck to be stored in a
long-term LN2 storage dewar.  According to our users feedback, the CombiPuck
seems to give crystals less or no ice after handling and shipment to be seen on
the X-ray beam probably due to vial protection of the crystals with liquid LN2
to hold longer time of LN2 temperature to the crystal samples.

Minmin