The Leicester Institute of Structural and Chemical Biology (LISCB) is one of
five flagship research institutes recently established by the University of
Leicester, UK. LISCB brings together internationally renowned research using
structural biology, chemical biology and single molecule methods to investigate
major challenges in fundamental biological processes. We are seeking to recruit
a postdoctoral researcher to join the group of Prof Daniel Panne. The focus is
on multi-protein complexes that are relevant in cancer biology and human
disease including epigenetic gene/chromatin regulation and signaling in the
innate immune system. The primary experimental techniques include protein
crystallography, electron microscopy, protein expression, biochemistry.

For examples of recently published work please see e.g. Nature DOI:
10.1038/s41586-018-0621-1.

Please go to
https://jobs.le.ac.uk/vacancies/vacancy-details.aspx?VacancyID=162&Display=1
for more information and to apply.

For informal queries please contact me directly.

best,
Daniel

--
Daniel Panne