From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Robbie
Joosten
Sent: 07 May 2019 05:43
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Where is M.Harding's website for metal coordination
geometry

Hi Xiaoshan,

MetalPDB is not quite the same, but I like it a lot
http://metalweb.cerm.unifi.it

Cheers,
Robbie

n 7 May 2019 01:27, "Min, Xiaoshan" <x...@amgen.com<mailto:x...@amgen.com>>
wrote:

Hi

I am trying to find out if the website  metal coordination groups in
proteins<http://tanna.bch.ed.ac.uk/> is still accessible.   After some google
search, I still can’t find it except this ccp4 newsletter
http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/newsletters/newsletter40/15_metal_coord.html .   I trust
that someone in this list might help me  find an alternative.

Thanks,

Xiaoshan