Ah, low resolution experimental phasing. Fun stuff, seems like a lost art these
days.

Are the crystals large ?
Is it possible to do a (continuous helical data) collection?  (Manually or if
your beamline permits you to).

Granted this is anomalous, is it possible to then merge enough partial datasets
together? (Very carefully of course). If not there’s always SIRAS.

With this rapid decay, are you using a strategy? (Another lost art these days)

Given the difficulty of this project, have you pursued other derivatives (via
soaking)?