Xquartz reinstall works for me, but the CCP4 updater is broken.
At the "Applying changes" step it will seem to pause (although using 100%
of a cpu) and will continue to run despite exiting.
Forced quit is needed (but doesn't seem to do any harm).

Peter
( I am very bad at monitoring this account, please use my university email
address if you want to contact me directly)