The Ollmann Saphire laboratory at La Jolla Institute for Immunology (LJI)
is seeking a technician to work as a part of our team. We are focused on
infectious diseases and immune response in general, viral pathogens that
cause hemorrhagic fever in particular. The lab has a solid core of
structural biologists, virologists and molecular biologists. We are seeking
a technician to aid primarily in cloning and protein production, though
opportunities abound to learn and contribute to various aspects of our
crystallography and tomography efforts, as well as antibody design,
antibody discovery and cell culture.

LJI is located in beautiful San Deigo, CA. You can find out more about LJI,
its mission, breadth of research and approach to human health, here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbV1CjlriC8#action=share

You can find out more about the Ollmann Saphire laboratory here
https://www.lji.org/faculty-research/labs/saphire/#overview. Please contact
Dr. Erica Ollmann Saphire directly at er...@lji.org with leads or inquiries
about this position.

Regards,
Emilia C Arturo
Postdoctoral associate, Ollmann  Saphire laboratory
La Jolla Institute for Immunology, Division of Structural Biology &
Infectious Diseases

--
"Study as if you were going to live forever; live as if you were going to
die tomorrow." - Maria Mitchell

"I'm not afraid of storms for I'm learning to sail my ship."  - Louisa May
Alcott