From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> On Behalf Of Jon Agirre
Sent: 11 September 2019 10:16
To: ccp4bb <ccp4bb@jiscmail.ac.uk>
Subject: [ccp4bb] CCP4 Study Weekend 2020: registration now open!

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the next CCP4 Study Weekend in its 2020 edition
will be devoted to the single most synergic task in structural biology: model
building. Aside from covering the latest advances in both automated and manual
procedures, the meeting will offer sessions on related topics such as
refinement, validation and representation, with a focus on helping you produce
the best possible model from your experimental data. All sessions will have an
integrative character, presenting methods and approaches that may be
indistinctly used with X-ray crystallography, and electron cryo-microscopy or
diffraction.

This meeting will have a couple of innovations too - more announcements will
follow in due course. The most important ones will be posted here (as always),
but for more fluid news, speaker profiles and direct communication with the
organisers, please use hashtag #CCP4SW on Twitter or give us a follow (vide
infra).

As in recent editions, the event will be held at the East Midlands Conference
Centre in Nottingham, from the 7th to the 9th of January 2020. We are very much
looking forward to welcoming you in Nottingham. And yes, there will be a
Cèilidh
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cèilidh<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A8ilidh>).

Registration and programme details: https://tinyurl.com/ccp4sw2020

Best wishes,

Robbie Joosten (@Robbie_Joosten),
Alan Roseman (@AlanRoseman3),
Jon Agirre (@glycojones),
and the rest of CCP4 (@ccp4_mx)
--
Dr Jon Agirre
Royal Society University Research Fellow