Dear All,

On behalf of Elisa Moretti (in Cc.) I share this fundraising initiative for
Venice that was recently damaged by flooding:

Dear all,

I am sharing with you the news about the initiatives launched by Ca' Foscari
University of Venice (Italy) in support of Venice and its citizens, hit hard by
the adverse weather conditions of the past few days.

Ca' Foscari has had its own damage in some of its sites, but these days it is
the whole city which is at its knees, with homes, businesses, libraries,
bookshops severely damaged, monuments soaked in salty waters, boarding stations
destroyed, boats sunk. . .

We have always been in Venice with our community, and on this emergency we
thought it is important to be proactive in supporting the city and its
residents.
We have thus decided to launch a fundraising campaign - EMERGENCY VENICE -
through our fundraising platform.  It takes just a few minutes to donate, at
the following link:
https://supportacafoscari.unive.it/emergenzavenezia/~my-donation.
If you deem it appropriate, please contribute to the campaign and help us share
it with your contacts.

Thanks to all for what you will be able to do, even a small gesture means a lot!

Kindest regards,
Elisa Moretti

Stefano Benini, Ph.D. Assistant Professor
Guest editor of "Carbohydrate-Active Enzymes: Structure, Activity and Reaction
Products"
A special issue of International Journal of Molecular
Sciences<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijms> (IF 4.183) (ISSN 1422-0067). This
special issue belongs to the section "Molecular
Biophysics<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijms/sections/Molecular_Biophysics>".
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijms/special_issues/carbohydrate-active_enzymes

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/zapnito/uploads/f9805f649da7ceb38a2059ab1ce4f9bc/SciReports_EBM_Branded_Sig_v2.jpg]

https://sbenini.people.unibz.it/
"And money wasn't what I had in mind. Oh God, no, what I wanted was to do good.
I was dying to do something good." Saul Bellow

"I don't like anything that's fake and I hate pretenders!" Stefano Benini

"articolo 21 della Costituzione Italiana:  Tutti hanno diritto di manifestare
liberamente il proprio pensiero con la parola, lo scritto e ogni altro mezzo di
diffusione."
Bioorganic chemistry and Bio-Crystallography laboratory (B2Cl)
Faculty of Science and Technology, Libera Università di Bolzano
Piazza Università, 5
39100 Bolzano, Italy
Office (room K2.14):  +39 0471 017128
Laboratory (room E.021): +39 0471 017910
Fax: +39 0471 017009
https://sbenini.people.unibz.it/
orcid.org/0000-0001-6299-888X<https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6299-888X>
"ogni giorno in più è un giorno in meno..."

According to the Regulation EU 2016/679, you are hereby informed that this
message contains confidential information that is intended only for the use of
the addressee. If you are not the addressee, and have received this message by
mistake, please delete it and immediately notify us.
In any case you may not copy or disseminate this message to anyone. Thank you.

Ai sensi del Regolamento UE 679/2016 si precisa che le informazioni contenute
in questo messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora
il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La invitiamo ad
eliminarlo senza copiarlo e a non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente
comunicazione. Grazie.

Im Sinne der Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGV n. 679/2016) informieren wir Sie,
dass die in dieser E-Mail enthaltenen Informationen vertraulich und
ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt sind. Sollten Sie diese Nachricht
irrtümlich erhalten haben, bitten wir Sie, diese zu vernichten ohne sie zu
kopieren oder an Dritte weiterzuleiten. Auch bitten wir Sie, uns darüber
unverzüglich in Kenntnis zu setzen. Danke

articolo 21 della costituzione:  Tutti hanno diritto di manifestare liberamente
il proprio pensiero con la parola, lo scritto e ogni altro mezzo di diffusione..