Hi Eleanor,

MTZ history is still useful, so from a recent xia2 run I can see (with
mtzdmp):

 * HISTORY for current MTZ file :

 From DIALS 2.0.1-gb22bab67b-release, run on 2019-11-21 at 10:59:17 GMT

It isn't possible to tell that the data were actually scaled in DIALS too
though, apart from the lack of POINTLESS and AIMLESS lines within the
history. As Graeme says, I think there are opportunities here for more
sophisticated tracking of provenance - certainly going back as far as
telling us where and when the images were collected would be most useful.

Cheers
-- David