Dear Monika,
Did you do the proper positive and -ve control for ITC.
It is impossible that there are no changes in thermodynamics.. when it
binds..
Either your detector is not sensing it OR your experiment is not running
properly..
HTH
Best wishes,
Natesh

On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 at 12:01, monika chandravanshi <
chandravanshi.monik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>               I have a situation, where a mutant protein does not exhibit
> any heat change upon titration with cognate ligand in the ITC experiment.
> However, it co-crystallizes with the respective cognate ligand. Also, the
> cocrystal structure reveals the conservation of the hydrogen bonding
> networks except for the mutated residues. I would like to know the possible
> reason for the no heat change in the ITC experiment.
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> --
> *-----*
>
> *With Kind Regards*
>
> *Monika Chandravanshi*
> *PhD Scholar, *
> *Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering*
> *Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati India*

"Live Simply and do Serious Things .. "
- Dorothy Mary Crowfoot Hodgkin OM, FRS

"In Science truth always wins"
- Max Ferdinand Perutz OM FRS
Dr. Ramanathan Natesh
Assistant Professor,
School of Biology,
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram
(IISER-TVM),
Maruthamala P.O., Vithura,
Thiruvananthapuram,  695551, Kerala, India

nat...@iisertvm.ac.in
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-4488-2008
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1145-5962
https://publons.com/author/1520837/ramanathan-natesh#profile