While we're at it, it would also be a great improvement if the PDB would list
nominal resolution in all 3 directions for structures with significantly
anisotropic data.  I'm never 100% sure what to do in those cases.
 Thanks,
 Phoebe

Phoebe A. Rice
Dept. of Biochem & Mol. Biol. and
  Committee on Microbiology
https://voices.uchicago.edu/phoebericelab/

On 3/1/20, 5:19 PM, "CCP4 bulletin board on behalf of dusan turk"