Hello Matthias,

Excellent point. Most of the the ordered water are easily visible at 2
rmsd. The central disordered (or partially occupied) water becomes visible
only at 1.3 - 1.4 rmsd, and it is very visible at 1 rmsd (which I have
displayed all of the maps). In your opinion, do you think this would be
noise?

Jessica