On 23/03/2020 03:05, Jacob Wong wrote:
I love the ccp4 suite. I'm interested in knowing if there is any other solution out there that may be more economical in licensing, especially if I only go as far as coot as a "commercial user".

Are you suggesting that coot may not be a freeware anymore in the near future?

Some of the above terms are ambiguous, so let me just say that AceDrg and Coot are have been and will continue to be (at least for the next year) released under liberal licenses and don't require a fee for use by anyone. I don't think that there is a reciprocal space refinement program for which one could say the same.

Paul.