I used to do a low g centrifugation (100g for about 10min), collect the
supernatant and filter it onto Polycap units (Whatman) 0,8µm/0,2µm (the size
will depend on your volume) using a large peristaltic pump (Masterflex).

> Le 20 avr. 2020 à 17:56, Gloria Borgstahl <gborgst...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Hi Friends,  We are secreting Spike Ecto domain into the media from insect
> cells for purification.  As we scale up I am wondering what is recommended
> for collecting the media from large volumes of culture.  Centrifugation?
> Filtration of some kind?  I imagine we need to be gentle to not lyse the
> insect cells.  Thank you, Gloria

> https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CCP4BB&A=1
> <https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CCP4BB&A=1>
Xavier Brazzolotto, PhD
xavier.brazzolo...@chemdef.fr

Département de Toxicologie et Risques Chimiques
Unité Neurotoxiques
Institut de Recherche Biomédicale des Armées
1 Place du Général Valérie André, BP 73
91223 Brétigny sur Orge
France

Phone           +33 (0) 1 78 65 14 00
Alt Phone       +33 (0) 4 57 42 87 19
Cell                    +33 (0) 6 58 36 39 09

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.

This is not an official email address of the French Ministry of the Armed
Forces. It does not allow diffusion of protected informations and does not
necessarily complies to the ministry cyber security policy.