We recently announced the new PDBe-KB COVID-19 data portal
(pdbe.org/covid19), allowing users to easily access a wealth of structural
data from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. We have now added annotations on antibody
classifications and details of peptide inhibitor molecules to the
interactions section. In addition, we have also extended the bulk download
options to entries with specific ligands or macromolecular interactions.

The interactions section of the PDBe-KB protein aggregated views previously
only identified macromolecules based on Uniprot accession. We have now
extended this for the COVID-19 pages to include antibody chains so that
these interactions are highlighted.

We recently introduced a new bulk file download service to the PDBe-KB
COVID-19 pages, and have now extended this to allow download for subsets of
entries containing macromolecular complexes or entries with similar
structures.

For full details see our news release (pdbe.org/news).

Regards

John

--

John Berrisford