A further note on assembly search: since April the RCSB PDB offers
structure search for assemblies. See the "Structure Similarity" section in
https://www.rcsb.org/search/advanced. This works only for PDB-deposited
structures but we are working on making it available for 3D coordinates
submitted by users. The search is extremely fast (below a second) and it
will match the assembly globally. Additionally the search results can be
further filtered by other criteria such as resolution or organism.

The search is also available at Structure Summary Pages (e.g.
https://www.rcsb.org/structure/4HHB)  with the "Find Similar Assemblies"
link below the symmetry information on top left.

Jose