Dear all

Gentle reminder about the deadline of tonight for statements of support for two
MX beamline projects at Diamond Light Source as part of the Diamond II upgrade
programme:

  *   A major upgrade (KMX) of I24 will enhance its microfocus capability and
extend further its serial synchrotron crystallography offering. The KMX
proposal outline can be found
here<https://www.diamond.ac.uk/dam/jcr:add3277b-5bc2-4e8b-93a2-25d1e0e585f6/MX%20-%20I24%20KMX:%20kinetics%20and%20microfocus%20upgrade.pdf>
  *   The I04-1 XChem beamline will be rebuilt as K04 to make a step-change in
its XChem fragment screening programme. The K04 proposal outline can be found
here<https://www.diamond.ac.uk/dam/jcr:bd879384-900b-4a2c-897d-a8e0e818c6e8/MX%20-%20I04-1%20XChem%20reinvention%20as%20K04%20XChem.pdf>
 .

There are 11 other projects under consideration and only 5 can be funded and
community support is an essential part of the review process. If you see a need
in the future for either or both of these proposals to be key to your research
then please complete the short webform
here<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=dLonnQABDU2B_x1yja6N9sORn9fQKRxBrdwp3-jvXxFURTZRTU9VM1I2VVZEVEVFS1hJTlNHUThISi4u>.

Deadline for submission is by 23:59 GMT today (Tuesday 24th November).

Click
here<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=dLonnQABDU2B_x1yja6N9sORn9fQKRxBrdwp3-jvXxFURTZRTU9VM1I2VVZEVEVFS1hJTlNHUThISi4u>
 to register support.

Thanks