Igor

There is a Phenix BB for your Phenix related questions. You can subscribe
here.

In the meantime, please send the Phenix version and OS to myself and Pavel
privately and I'm sure we can help. We may also need the inputs (privately,
of course) so please forward them also, if possible.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : nwmoria...@lbl.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov