Hi,

A postdoctoral position is currently available in the Structural Chemistry
group, part of the Institute for Applied Cancer Science (IACS) within the
Therapeutics Discovery Division of MD Anderson Cancer Center. Our mission is to
integrate novel biological insights with drug discovery expertise to accelerate
the development of innovative, targeted, small-molecule therapeutics for unmet
medical needs. Our work is conducted in a team science environment that brings
together excellence in both academic and pharmaceutical discovery, as evidenced
by recent publications.

We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong background in
structural biology, including protein expression and purification, protein
crystallization, and X-ray crystallography structure determination. Experience
with cryo-EM structure determination and/or structure determination of membrane
proteins is not required, but would be advantageous. We are seeking only the
most dedicated individuals who will join us in our quest to discover, develop
and deliver more effective treatments to our patients. This is a unique
opportunity to participate in project-driven drug discovery research within a
highly respected academic and clinical setting.

Interested individuals should apply via the Postdoc Jobs website.
https://www.postdocjobs.com/posting/7072972

Paul Leonard
Senior Institute Research Scientist
MD Anderson Cancer Center
1881 East Road
Houston TX 77054
USA

confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain
protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with
applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review,
disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any
attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If
you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify
the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents
from your systems.