Dear all

I'd like to draw attention of interested candidates to the opportunity as
listed below.

We are targeting excellent candidates in protein biochemistry,
bioinformatics or bioprocessing.

Yours sincerely

*Professor Tewfik Soulimane*

Head of School, Natural Sciences

Head of Department, Chemical Sciences

*T*  +353 (0) 61 234133

*M*  +353 (0) 86 1238746    *ul.ie/~ces <http://ul.ie/~ces> *

University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX

Ollscoil Luimnigh, V94 T9PX, Éire

[image: Chemical-Sciences-sigLogo (2)]

[image: Chemical-Sciences-athena (4)]
<https://outlook.office.com/mail/options/mail/messageContent>