A postdoctoral fellow position is available at the Molecular Therapeutic
Program Fox Chase Cancer Center (Philadelphia, PA) for a highly-motivated
individual in the field of structural biology and molecular biology.

The main focus of the lab is to elucidate the molecular mechanisms underlying
cell adhesion and migration that are mediated by integrin signaling and/or
small GTPase signaling. We employ a combination of techniques including protein
crystallography, electron microscopy, binding kinetics analysis, functional
assays in mammalian cells, and genetic analysis. Our study will facilitate
efforts to discover novel targets for therapeutic intervention of immune system
disorders, tumor metastasis, and many other related diseases. More details can
be found at https://www.foxchase.org/people/jinhua-wu. The lab is equipped with
a Mosquito® crystallization robot, a Rock Imager for automatic crystal imaging,
an in-house X-ray diffractometer, three AKTA purification systems, and other
general biochemistry equipment.

The candidate should be experienced in protein biochemistry, X-ray
crystallography, and molecular biology. Prior experiences in cell signaling and
cancer biology are desired but not required. Fox Chase Cancer Center is a
long-standing NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center with multidisciplinary
research interests from basic biological sciences to drug development and
clinical studies. The institute is one of the top-ranked work places for
visiting scholars and postdoctoral researchers. Fox Chase strictly follows the
NIH guideline for the salary level of all postdoctoral researchers. We also
offer an outstanding research environment and strong support for the career
development for our scientists.

Please send a cover letter describing previous research experience and current
interests, a current CV, and a list of three references to:
Jinhua.wu(at)fccc.edu.