From: Vatsal Purohit<mailto:vpur...@purdue.edu>
Sent: 02 April 2021 19:55
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK<mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Post Doc position at ESRF ID29

Hi Dr. Sanctis,

I am interested in applying for this position and wanted to ask you if it would
be possible for me to attach the contact information of the references in my
application instead of attaching the letters themselves. It would be to their
preference to be contacted and share their letters of recommendation directly.
It would be really helpful if you could let me know!

Regards,
Vatsal

PhD Candidate, Stauffacher Lab, Dept. of Biology, Purdue University

PULSe-Biophysics and Structural Biology training group

vpur...@purdue.edu<mailto:praka...@purdue.edu> | 346-719-9409