Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to invite your contributions for the microsymposium “MS-31:
Recent advances in
instrumentation<https://www.conftool.com/iucr2020/index.php?page=browseSessions&form_session=189>“,
 part of 25th IUCr Congress program, to be held in Prague, Czech Republic,
August 14-22, 2021.

This symposium focuses on new Instruments and Experimental Techniques related
to synchrotron-radiation, FEL, neutrons and combined methods. The symposium
offers the opportunity for scientists to showcase their facilities with the aim
of promoting access and awareness among a wide audience.

The symposium will feature invited talks from Dr. Wenbing Yun (Sigray, Inc.,
USA) and Dr. Andrew Thomson (SOLEIL Synchrotron, France).

We invite here abstracts from developers of cutting-edge instrumentation for
structural biology. Additional speakers will be selected from submitted
abstracts.
You will have the opportunity to select your preference for either in-person or
virtual attendance.
For additional information about IUCr 2021 - XXV General Assembly and Congress
of the International Union of Crystallography, please visit:

http://www.iucr25.org/

To register and submit your abstract:

https://www.conftool.com/iucr2020/
Deadline for abstract submission: April 30, 2021.
We look forward to hosting you at the 25th IUCr Congress meeting.
Sincerely,

The Session Chairs:
Prof. Michele Cianci (Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy)
Prof. Ehrenfried Zschech (Fraunhofer-Institut für Keramische Technologien und
Systeme IKTS, Dresden, Germany)

Prof. Michele Cianci, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biochemistry and Enzymology
Secretary of SIG-06 ECA – Instrumentation and Experimental Techniques
Board Member AIC – Teaching Commission
Board Member ESUO – Italy

Department of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Sciences
Università Politecnica delle Marche
Via Brecce Bianche, 60131 Ancona, Italy
phone: +39 071 2204686
e-mail: m.cia...@univpm.it<mailto:m.cia...@univpm.it>