Dear All,

I’d like to draw your attention to open post doctoral position in our
laboratory in Helsinki in biochemical and biophysical characterisation and
structural biology of novel endoplasmic reticulum stress regulator protein
complexes.

Position is for one year initially with possibility to continuation, if you or
your colleagues know someone (or are someone) with right skill set might be
interested please apply/ let them know / feel free to circulate.

Know-how in protein expression and purification/characterisation and preferably
some experience structural biology is required,
but it will also be an opportunity to learn and utilise multiple techniques in
biochemical and biophysical characterisation.

We have a very friendly vibrant and interactive scientific community in the
research program and on campus overall.

The advertisement is available here (applications only via the web site):

https://www2.helsinki.fi/en/open-positions/postdoctoral-researcher-in-structural-biology

Best regards,

Tommi

Tommi Kajander, Ph.D. Adj. Prof.