Hi Stefano,
Did you try first to expand a unit cell in each lattice (using its symmops) and
then superimpose two molecules from each lattice? Perhaps the expanded lattice
wil move with the moving molecule?
I don't know how to do this in ccp4mg but I think it's possible in Chimera.

My 2p.
Cheers,
Boaz

Boaz Shaanan, Ph.D.