I think it’s trying to write a file TILEIMAGE.img to a directory where you
aren’t allowed to write. I can’t remember what is done in ccp4i - I believe it
should work ok in ccp4i2, which produces better reports, and is generally
recommended as a replacement for ccp4i

As a workaround, you might be able to assign the file to somewhere you are
allowed to write. Before running ccp4i, type something like (for tosh / cash,
not sure about bash)

setenv TILEIMAGE /some/suitable/directory/TILEIMAGE.img

This file is an image of the correction factors for a tiled ccd detector

I can look at this next week, to see if I can work out what is happening

Phil

Sent from my iPad