Dear colleagues,

I wish to draw your attention to PhD position open in my laboratory.

A 3-year PhD research fellowship is available in the Group of Structural
Biology and Chromatin.

The Group of Structural Biology and Chromatin (Sekulic group) investigates
chromatin biology and epigenetics with a biochemical and structural
approach. The project aims at understanding changes in chromatin during
mitosis and kinetochore formation. We use various biochemical and
biophysical approaches (cryo-EM, X-ray crystallography, SAXS, SANS,
hydrogen-deuterium exchange ...). In addition, we collaborate with cell
biology groups to link structure with function.

For more information and application use the link

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/211039/phd-research-fellowship-in-chromatin-and-structural-biology

Best,

Nikolina

Nikolina Sekulic, PhD
Group leader, Structural Biology and Chromatin
Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway, NCMM
Gaustadalléen 21
Forskningsparken0349 OSLOOffice: +47 22840511