Dear CCP4-ers

I would like to share a preview of a job opening we're about to post for a
senior Protein Sciences research professional. This is an Associate
Director level position, with some wiggle room if exceptional candidates
materialize.

Rather than posting explicit job description, here are the key features:

- 10-15 years of experience making tough proteins in a variety of
expression systems
- demonstrated success with the above
- deeply passionate about protein science
- very creative with respect to finding ways around/through tough challenges
- capable/experienced small team lead
- experience managing CROs
- membrane protein experience a big plus, but is not a stringent requirement

Please contact me directly for details or with any questions. Please note
that I cannot receive offers from agencies or recruiters via this channel -
if you represent someone other than yourself please use the official
Roivant HR channels to submit your applicant.

Needless to say, Roivant Discovery provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination
and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age,
sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.

Thank you,

Artem
(VP of stuff @ Roivant)