Please pass on to students/colleagues who may be interested.

The Department of Biological Sciences at Birkbeck, University of London is offering an on line, postgraduate course module on Macromolecular and Cellular Electron Microscopy, in the spring term January-March 2022. It will cover the basic principles of cryo-EM and image processing for both single particle and tomography approaches. It can be taken as a stand alone module or as part of the MSc in Structural Biology. The course is taught by cryo-EM experts and runs in six 2 week sessions, each with quizzes, marked coursework and a live tutorial, and students are assessed by a final exam in additional to their coursework. The course is suitable for those wanting to understand or use structural biology research using cryo-EM, in academia or industry.

More information and registration:
https://www.bbk.ac.uk/study/2021/short-courses/modules/scbs/SCBS061S7

--
NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER JULY 2020

I do not work Mondays.  For urgent business on a Monday contact Clare Woodward
(Director of Operations) or Gillian Forrester (Deputy Dean)

Prof Nicholas H. Keep
Executive Dean of School of Science
Professor of Biomolecular Science
Crystallography, Institute for Structural and Molecular Biology,
Department of Biological Sciences
Birkbeck,  University of London,
Malet Street,
Bloomsbury
LONDON
WC1E 7HX

Office G54a

Dean Email;scid...@bbk.ac.uk
Dept emailn.k...@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Telephone 020-3926-3475  (Will contact me at home if working as well as my
office)

If you want to access me in person you have to come to the crystallography
entrance
and ring me or the department office from the internal phone by the door