Von: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> Im Auftrag von Paul Emsley
Gesendet: Montag, 22. November 2021 22:09
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: Re: [ccp4bb] AW: [ccp4bb] COOT RSR

What's the difference between a dummy water and a real one?

Paul

On 22/11/2021 14:34, Schreuder, Herman /DE wrote:
Dear Paul,

I agree with Oliver and Norbert, in the early phases of refinement, when a lot
of rebuilding has to be done, the coot RSR is not very helpful and in general I
leave it to buster do refine the rebuilt regions. Knowing now that (dummy)
waters may be the culprit, I will remove them. However, it would be much more
convenient if the  repulsions with water molecules would not be taken into
account.

Thank you,
Herman