Hi Yong,

If you make an ensemble with ensembler, the models are numbered from 1 to n, so
there’s no requirement to start from 0.  Did you use ensembler to make your
ensemble model file?  If you did and Phaser is failing, could you send me the
file so we can figure out the problem?  Otherwise, the easiest solution might
be to use ensembler to generate the ensemble!

Best wishes,

Randy Read

> On 9 Dec 2021, at 21:00, Yong Wang
> <00003c4fc05cc53b-dmarc-requ...@jiscmail.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

> The first model number in the pdb file is 1.  In the script it is “MODEL 1”.
> I will try “MODEL 0” in the script to see how it goes.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Yong

-----
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research     Tel: +44 1223 336500
The Keith Peters Building                               Fax: +44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                                       E-mail:
rj...@cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.
www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk