Dear all,

We would like to draw your attention to an open position: Software and Controls
Engineer, DESY, Hamburg.

DESY, with its more than 2700 employees at its two locations in Hamburg and
Zeuthen, is one of the world's leading research centres for photon science,
particle and astroparticle physics, and acceleration physics.

With the PETRA III storage ring and the free electron laser, DESY offers
scientists and industrial customers a unique combination of photon sources. The
High-throughput Macromolecular Crystallography beamline P11 offers high photon
flux and a versatile experimental setup for the structure determination of
crystalline biological samples. We are looking for a highly motivated software
and controls engineer to strengthen our team.

For further information please see:
https://v22.desy.de/e67416/records148667/index_eng.html

On behalf of the P11 team, Johanna

Johanna Hakanpää, PhD