Unfortunately, we have decided to cancel the in-person CCP4 Study Weekend and
instead are pivoting the event to be fully virtual.  All delegates previously
registered for the in-person event have been moved across to the virtual event
and refunds for any monies paid will be coming.

For anyone who is yet to register, there is still time to do so. Register at
https://cvent.me/YPqVd0

Regards

Karen McIntyre

CCP4 Project Administrator
CCP4 Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Champion
Member of SCD ED&I Working Group

Science and Technology Facilities Council
karen.mcint...@stfc.ac.uk<mailto:karen.mcint...@stfc.ac.uk>
Zoom phone: 01235 44 5790

[cid:image001.png@01D7F72D.8069DF10]

**Please note that I only work mornings until 1.30pm**

In line with current government and PHE advise, the SCD admin team are
currently working remotely.  Please note that due to additional tasks related
to Covid-19, child-caring responsibilities and a reduced number of staff, there
might be delays  in our responsiveness, especially for internal non-urgent
queries and requests.  We thank you in advance for your understanding during
this uncertain time.