Dear all,
I'd like to draw your attention to the opening for a postdoc position in my
group at the Department of Biochemistry and Redox Biology Center, University of
Nebraska-Lincoln (Lincoln, NE, USA). The research for the postdoc position
focus on the roles and underlying mechanism of metalloproteins in redox stress
response and antibiotic resistance. Please click the link below for more
information.
https://jobrxiv.org/job/university-of-nebraska-lincoln-27778-postdoc-in-structural-biology-and-redox-biochemistry/
[https://jobrxiv.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Link-preview-image-09-03-2021.png]<https://jobrxiv.org/job/university-of-nebraska-lincoln-27778-postdoc-in-structural-biology-and-redox-biochemistry/>
Postdoc in Structural Biology and Redox Biochemistry -
jobRxiv<https://jobrxiv.org/job/university-of-nebraska-lincoln-27778-postdoc-in-structural-biology-and-redox-biochemistry/>
A postdoc position is available in Dr. Limei Zhang’s group at the Department of
Biochemistry and Redox Biology Center, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, for
highly motivated candidates who are interested in structural biology, redox
biology and/or infectious disease.
jobrxiv.org
To apply or for specific questions, please contact me at limei.zh...@unl.edu.
Thanks for your attention,
Limei Zhang
Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry/Redox Biology Center
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Email: limei.zh...@unl.edu
http://biochem.unl.edu/limei-zhang