Hi Domen,

I have been running 20.04 for quite some time now without any issues.  In
my experience, performing in-place upgrades from a previous version (eg:
14.04 to 16.04, 16.04 to 18.04) caused some issues and I usually ended up
having to wipe the system and perform fresh installs, but your mileage may
vary.  My standard operating procedure is to backup your home directory and
any important files and perform a fresh install.

The rolling release distributions like Arch and Manjaro avoid the issues of
having to perform upgrades across major versions, but always running the
"latest" packages may sometimes cause issues.  However, I haven't found
this in my usage of them over the past 4 or 5 years.

Cheers, Jim
Jim Fairman
C: 1-240-479-6575